Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Wow

Lol, I can't beleive a stick figure movie like that got front page...very nice, man...hope to see some mor ework from you soon!

Amusement Park Amusement Park

Wow.

That was incredibly touching...even though it was kinda weird, it was awesome! I love teddy bears...I can't stand Winnie the Pooh tho...

Stick assault course Stick assault course

Nice

Nice, man -- totally SolidFlash material!

Winter Attack (part 1) Winter Attack (part 1)

Not bad

I liked, you did a good job, and very nice...keep up the good work, and just pretend I said everything good you've ever wanted to hear...ehem, this never happend *erases memory*

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Awesomely amazing

That was incredible! I almost died of laughter! And not only that, it was just SO well animated...wwaaaayyy better than anything I can do, I give you a two thumbs up! And yeh, not only are my thumbs up, but I'll tell you what, ALL of my fingers are up! YAH! Count 'em, ten fingers!

HUNT HUNT

Wow

That was very nice, very very nice -- hard to tell if you used brush tool or line tool or what! (What DO you use?!)

The Deal {Old} The Deal {Old}

Very Nice

Wow, very nice..I see you used pivot, but still very nice...and yeh, keep it up!

Bloody-Buddy responds:

Heh thank's AB. Yayz a 9 =D

Cooking with James: ep. 2 Cooking with James: ep. 2

Nice

I liked it...very nice, and keep up the good work....

Action Escape Action Escape

Nice

Very nice style...not too often you see a stick animation of Newground's frontpage...

sheepfleece sheepfleece

yay

Very funny and well animated...keep it up, nice work

zipahead responds: